Fasano Salvador Hotel (junior suite with front sea view)
- The hotel’s façade
Hotel Fasano Salvador is located in front of the Castro Alves square, with a privileged view of the Bay of All Saints, and it is 10 blocks from Pelourinho, the historic city centre. Its newly-renovated building was declared a Historic Monument and Cultural Asset by the Bahian Government. It used to be the headquarters for a major local newspaper.
- Location: Salvador de Bahia. Distance from the historic center (Pelourinho): 0.6 mile (1 kilometer), approximately a 10 minute ride.
- Stars categorization for this lodging: 5 stars (Brazil's categorization standards)
- Our categorization for this lodging: Unique & Exclusive category (see our categorization standards below)
- Quantity of rooms: 70 rooms
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Bar / Cafeteria
- Fitness Center
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spa (spa treatments have an extra cost)
- Non-smoking hotel (smoking not allowed in rooms and indoor public areas)
- Has free Wi-Fi in lobby (Wi-Fi might be available in other public areas)
- Offers laundry service (has an extra cost)
- Does not have public PCs with Internet access for guests
- Room category included: junior suite with front sea view
- Approximate room size: 484 square feet (45 square meters)
- Bed options for double room: 1 king sized double bed
- Bed options for triple room: triple rooms have 2 beds (or 1 bed and 1 sofa bed), one of the beds is a king sized bed to be shared by 2 people.
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom with shower (no bathtub)
- Air Conditioning
- In-room safe
- Working desk
- Free Wi-Fi in room
Important: Room photos are for illustration purposes only. Actual room layout and design may vary from room to room.