Pousada Teju Açu ("Teju" bungalow on ground floor)
- Teju Açu is an upscale lodge on Fernando de Noronha island
Pousada Teju-Açu lodge on Fernando de Noronha island has been featured by National Geographic Travel, Condé Nast Travel and The New York Times.
This lodge has 12 chalets and features a restaurant (which grows some of its own vegetables) and a small outdoor pool.
As water on the island is scarce and brought by boat from mainland, this and many other lodges don’t have laundry service.
Although there is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, Internet service on the island is slow and not always available. Mobile phone coverage is also not very reliable on the island.
- Location: Fernando de Noronha. Distance from the beach: 8 blocks
- Stars categorization for this lodging: Lodge
- Our categorization for this lodging: Unique & Exclusive category (see our categorization standards below)
- Quantity of rooms: 12 rooms
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Bar / Cafeteria
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Smoking not allowed in rooms, but permitted in public areas
- Has free Wi-Fi in lobby (Wi-Fi might be available in other public areas)
- Beach service included (towel, beach chairs and sun umbrella)
- Does not have public PCs with Internet access for guests
- Does not offer laundry services
- Room category included: "Teju" bungalow on ground floor
- Approximate room size: 451 square feet (42 square meters). This size includes also the balcony area.
- Bed options for double room: 1 queen sized double bed
- Bed options for triple room: triple rooms can be requested with 2 or 3 beds. With the 2 beds (or 1 bed and 1 sofa bed) option, one of the beds is a queen sized bed to be shared by 2 people. The bed for the third guest is a standard twin bed.
- This room is located on the ground floor
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom with shower (no bathtub)
- Private balcony with hammock
- Air Conditioning
- In-room safe
- Working desk
- Free Wi-Fi in room
Important: Room photos are for illustration purposes only. Actual room layout and design may vary from room to room.