Villa Bahia Hotel (deluxe category room)
- The Villa Bahia hotel is housed in a Baroque 18th-century building (painted yellow)
Villa Bahia hotel is a boutique hotel located in the heart of the Pelourinho, Salvador’s historic center and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is housed in 2 adjoining Baroque mansions from the 17th and 18th centuries. It is decorated in Portuguese-antique and colonial styles.
Overlooking the colorful façades of the historic district, Villa Bahia’s 17 rooms have been renovated while preserving their original spirit. The hotel features a restaurant and bar, a small pool, a panoramic terrace and 2 patios.
Villa Bahia’s rooms are each unique in its decoration, size and configuration. Rooms are 300 sq. feet (28 sq. meters) or larger, save for 4 smaller rooms on the top floor, whose size is 204 sq. feet (19 sq. meters), and each features a private terrace. The rooms can be accessed by elevator or stairs.
IMPORTANT: The hotel is on a pedestrian street, around 60 feet (20 meters) away from your vehicle’s dropoff point. Once you arrive your driver will contact the hotel staff so they can help you get your luggage to the hotel.
Wi-fi is available in the rooms and in some of the common areas.
- Location: Salvador de Bahia. this hotel is located in the historic center (Pelourinho)
- Stars categorization for this lodging: 4 stars (Brazil's categorization standards)
- Our categorization for this lodging: Deluxe category (see our categorization standards below)
- Quantity of rooms: 17 rooms
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Bar / Cafeteria
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Non-smoking hotel (smoking not allowed in rooms and indoor public areas)
- Has free Wi-Fi in lobby (Wi-Fi might be available in other public areas)
- Offers laundry service (has an extra cost)
- Does not have public PCs with Internet access for guests
- Room category included: deluxe category room
- Approximate room size: can vary from 204 square feet (19 square meters) to 419 square feet (39 square meters)
- Bed options for double room: 1 queen sized double bed or 2 twin beds
- Bed options for triple room: triple rooms can be requested with 2 or 3 beds. With the 2 beds (or 1 bed and 1 sofa bed) option, one of the beds is a queen sized bed to be shared by 2 people. The bed for the third guest is a rollaway bed that’s the same size as a standard twin bed.
- Subject to availability, you can choose a smaller room (204 sq. feet / 19 sq. meters) with a private terrace, or a larger room (301 to 420 sq. feet / 28 to 39 sq. meters) without a terrace
- Each room has its unique design and décor
- Some bathrooms have a bathtub besides the shower
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom with shower (no bathtub)
- Air Conditioning
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi in room
Important: Room photos are for illustration purposes only. Actual room layout and design may vary from room to room.